It can be very confusing to figure out what needs to be taken care of after a DUI arrest. At The Blalock Law Firm, PC, our legal team is here to guide you through the legal process and advocate for your rights. DUI charges are serious, and can potentially harm your reputation and threaten your freedom. We can advise you about which steps you need to take to preserve your driver’s license and challenge the charges against you.
What Can a DUI Lawyer do for Me?
Our skilled attorney, Anthony Blalock can do the following things to make sure your legal rights are protected throughout your case:
- Investigate and discover all the facts that can be used to build a defense strategy
- Determine the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence prosecutors will against you
- Motion to dismiss, limit, or eliminate evidence that does not directly pertain to your case
- Meet with the D.A. to discuss an alternative to filing a criminal complaint against you
- Negotiate with prosecutors to reach a plea bargain worth accepting
- Move your case to be heard by a judge and DA that would likely produce a positive resolution
- Defend you at trial and seek an acquittal through a jury
Unless you have been through a criminal court proceeding before, you likely don’t know what to expect from your DUI charge. When you hire the The Blalock Law Firm, you get an experienced lawyer who will advocate you and answer any questions or concerns you might have about your case. We work one-on-one with all of our clients and we will apply your direct input to the defense strategy we come up with.
Let us Fight For You Today
If you have been arrested for DUI, it is imperative that you speak to our lawyer as soon as possible. There is a limited time period to save your license and a lot of different steps and deadlines that you will need to keep track of. Our experienced lawyer can handle all of these details for you and can also advise you about what legal options are available to you. Let us help preserve your reputation and all that you have worked for.
Call (925) 259-3270, or contact our San Rafael DUI lawyer to discuss your case. We offer free, one-hour consultations!